The foremost objective of the Computer Science and Engineering programme is to hone technical skills demanded by today’s engineering professionals by providing a sound technical platform and the required knowledge base. It prepares them to meet the challenges faced by today’s IT professional by exposing them to a wide array of cutting-edge technologies.
- To provide every student with a strong conceptual foundation in the core areas of Computer Science.
- To enable students to engineer ingenious computing hardware and software solutions with the greatest degree of accuracy, flexibility and based on the latest engineering paradigms..
- To familiarize students with the latest in software and programming tools.
- To provide the greatest amount of pragmatism in approaching an engineering solution.
- To provide students with hands-on engineering experience through laboratory courses and project.
- To coach students to work in teams and provide insight and direction into the atmosphere as might be encountered by professionals in the field.